Call us now on 01763 290334
“Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.”— John C. Maxwell
We work in the UK and Europe.
Our consultants are highly experienced and knowledgeble professionals. This experience and knowledge enables us to understand what our clients truly value.
We’ll work with you at a brisk pace, agreeing a viable project plan and then implementing it with complete focus.
Through mutual agreement, the consultant that advises you will be the one that works with you hands-on, day to day, from start to finish. We are happy to work as sole consultants or work as part of a team brought in alongside other advisors.
Stephen DeHavilland is Linstar’s Managing Director and Principal Consultant.
He has worked with over 100 organisations across the manufacturing and service industry sectors. Stephen joined NQA (one of the UK’s biggest Certification Bodies) in 1996 and held several posts including Assessor and Senior Management positions.
He has a MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Management from the Open University.
- A Member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- An Associate of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)
- An Affiliate of the Business Continuity Institute (Passed with Merit, the certificate of Business Continuity Institute exam). (BCI).
- A certified Process Professional
- An ISO 22301:2012, 14001:2015, 45001:2018 and 9001:2015 qualified Auditor