Services & Fees
Call us now on 01763 290334
We can offer any level of consultancy you require, from a full implementation project through an improvement project, to a maintenance contract designed to keep your systems up to date and effective. We can advise on Sustainable Development, Social responsibility, Business Improvement and Risk Management.
Our Principal Consultant has worked within the Certification Industry for many years as a senior manager within one of the UK’s biggest Certification Bodies and can provided expert advice on the certification process, from preparing to be assessed through to choosing the right certification body for your business needs. Our management system consultancy covers:
- Sustainable Event Management System Documentation, Auditing and Support (ISO20121)
- Quality Management System Documentation, Auditing and Support (ISO9001)
- Environmental Management System Documentation, Auditing and Support (ISO14001)
- Health and Safety Management System Documentation, Auditing and support (OHSAS18001)
- Business Continuity Management System Documentation, Auditing, Exercising and support (ISO22301)
- Supplier and supply chain Audits
- Railway sector specific standards
Our fees are based on a headline day rate or project price. Expenses such as subsistence and travel may be an additional charge. The headline day rate can often be reduced, for long term projects.
We will be pleased to discuss your requirements with you and provide a free, no obligation quote or proposal.
We would ask you one question. Is your organisation the cheapest in its industry sector? Probably not.
We recognise, as do you, that good reliable service is not bottom dollar price. We are not the cheapest but we are not expensive either.